- Prefers high humidity – frequent misting or pebble tray can help with this
- Performs best with distilled or rain water. The minerals in tap water causes leaf burning
- Indoor house plant, tabletop
- Outdoor shade foliage plant
- Brown edges
- Lack of humidity or reaction to hard water. Switch to collected rainwater or distilled water.
- Stippling/discoloration on leaves, webbing
- Spider mites, treated with insecticide (Neem oil, Insecticidal soap, etc.)
- Lack of growth or small leaves
Pet Friendly info from ASPCA Website
Check their list for all toxic and nontoxic plants for your pets, including indoor and outdoor plants. Any questions call the ASPCA Animal Poison Control Center at 888-426-4435.