- Native to western hemisphere, southwest United States through Central and South America into Argentina
- More species found in Mexico than anywhere else
- Marigolds are the official flower for the month of October
- During Mexico’s Dia de los Muertos marigolds are made into colorful garlands and adorn the altars of past loved ones. It is believed that the scent of the flowers help guide the spirits home.
- Their strong smell can act as an insect and mosquito repellent
ReviewsLeave a Review See What Customers Are Saying
There are no reviews yet.