How to use:
Determine the amount by measuring the distance around the tree trunk or by the height of the shrub. Once you have the required amount pour into a gallon of water and empty the bucket around the base of the tree or shrub
How much to apply:
Trees – 1 oz per inch of distance around the trunk.
Shrubs – 3 oz per foot of height, round the height to the nearest foot.
- Shake the bottle well before using.
- Pour evenly and as close to the trunk/main stem as possible.
- Fill with clean water after and pour it around the trunk as well.
- For trees with a circumference of 50″ or more use 2 gallons of water.
- Do not apply more than once per year.