Landscape Installation Services
We’re ready to handle everything for you. You’re in good hands. We’re experienced in making the process run smoothly, in leaving our worksite neat and tidy and in delivering a finished project you will be proud to call your own.
A White Oak Landscape Installation Includes:
- A detailed, personalized planting design to scale
- Experienced and friendly designers and crew members, at every stage
- Removal of improperly placed, damaged or unsightly plants
- Creation of new landscape beds as needed, including stripping of existing sod
- Soil amendment and addition of tilled in topsoil/compost blend to finish to grade with the addition of root stimulator fertilizer
- Proper placement of plants with regard to sun exposure, moisture and space
- Application of Treflan weed pre-emergent to prevent seed germination
- Crisp, clean bed lines
- Finished beds with a 3-4” layer of triple processed, 100% bark, premium hardwood mulch
- A 2 YEAR WARRANTY on perennials and trees
THE WHITE OAK DIFFERENCE MEANS:
- Providing a 2 YEAR WARRANTY on all of our plants (excluding annuals)
- Amending the soil properly before installing your plants (till, add topsoil/compost/fertilizer, till again)
- Applying Treflan, weed pre-emergent, to beds before mulching
- Mulching. Our mulch is 2nd to none. (Triple processed, 100% bark, Premium, hardwood, mulch)
- Decomposes quicker & easier and provides nutrients for plants
- prevents weeds
- Holds moisture for plants
- Enhances visual appearance of landscape
- The experience & knowledge of not only our designers Andrew & Bert, but also our 2 foremen Chris & Dave
- Offering annual/semi-annual landscape maintenance packages
WHY HIRE PROFESSIONALS FOR YOUR LANDSCAPE INSTALLATION:
GARDEN BED AND PLANT EXPERTISE:
A professional won’t skip important steps such as proper bed preparation, soil amendment and professional plant design and placement—steps that can and will impact the success of your plants and the sustainability of your landscape and investment. These practices will save you time and money.
LANDSCAPE INSTALLATION EQUIPMENT:
Landscape refreshes, renovations, even small updates can require special equipment to save time and get the job done right, including a Bobcat, Dingo, Forklift, Tiller, Sod Cutter, Lift, etc. Equipment rental and purchase can add considerable expense to DIY projects and some equipment can be dangerous if you don’t have experience using it. We have all the equipment and experience needed to get the job done safely and as specified.
Add some drama and interest, even at night. We can work the digging and installation of garden lighting into your project without disrupting existing landscape work.
PLANT KNOWLEDGE & SELECTION:
You’ll save a lot of money by choosing the right plant for the right place. We’ll factor in the soil, sun exposure, mature size of your plants and the space available. We know how hardy a plant is, how much maintenance is required, if there are messy berries to clean up. We’ll honor your preferences without fail, but we’ll also share valuable experience we’ve gathered over the years for the best results.
Even the most lavish landscapes can go wrong without regular attention. We’d be happy to leave you with tips on ongoing maintenance or to handle everything for you with annual and semi-annual landscape maintenance packages. Find out more.